Friday, March 28, 2014

Time Out for Teacher: Best Salon in Illinois: Wesley James Salon

Spring break is in full swing this week at my daycare, so vacation time beckoned on my work schedule. What better way to put a "spring" in my step by removing the winter doldrums of dry, staticy and brassy hair then getting a new hair cut and style!

I skedaddled my way to a local salon with an elegant moniker, Wesley James Salon, and have to say I am overjoyed with their hair-roic results. Goodbye flat, lackluster color, Hello gorgeous!

Below you will find a review I posted on Yelp.com describing the glorious events which followed upon entering this upscale, low-brow salon with more charm than a dimpled smile.

This salon gives you knockout style without the pompous attitude of their downtown cousins! The staff gave me some of the most shear-ly phenomenal service I have ever had in my many, many, many hair -rowing encounters. 

My stylist, Kelly, is a hair genius who expertly applied subtle shades of natural blond highlights and erased some very coppery tones from my hair, to create a shimmering mane full of vanilla and carmel decadence! I also received a precision haircut that even the most persnickety client would be drooling over.

If Hollywood knew of her beauty talents, the stars would be breaking down the doors of this quaint and secluded salon located in the adorable town of Clarendon Hills. 

Another point I would like to make about the staff is their dedication to client satisfaction. Since Kelly had another client waiting, another stylist, Jaclyn, asked if she could blow-dry my hair so Kelly could attend to her next client. Talk about a teamwork! 

Jaclyn is a blow-dry goddess. I have thick, curly hair that sends most stylists into full blown panic attack mode, but Jaclyn wielded her mighty round brush and proclaimed victory over my unruly locks in no time flat! 

I left the salon glowing and feeling like I had just won the hair lottery! Thank you Wesley James Salon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment