Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Write Stuff: Confessions of a Wannabe Writer

After I've ventured through the preschool jungle, I like to take a break and venture to a nice, relaxing class I've begun taking taught by a published author and former English teacher. This class teaches author wannabes (yes, that's me), about different writing styles such as humorous fiction, short stories and essays.

A few days after the class, I picked up my pen and wrote about the fabulous fate of the preschool teacher and my adventures in the field of early childhood education so far. I so look forward to reading this to my classmates later this week!

My dream is to one day write a picture book for preschoolers and I hope this class will help me more quickly reach my goal. As Eleanor Roosevelt once beautifully stated:
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".


No comments:

Post a Comment