Sunday, August 19, 2018

School's In!: Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Bonus Sale! Tuesday, August 21, 2018!

Your classroom may be back to school ready, but do you have enough lesson plans prepared for upcoming units? Don't stress, head on over to my TpT store, Glitter and Glue Sticks Forever, to enjoy 20% off  everything in my store plus an additional 5 % off from TpT!  That's a total of 25% off! 

To make your shopping experience even easier, my newest unit covers include larger, bolder and easier to see thumbnail pictures of all my products in a square format! 

The one-day sale begins on Tuesday, August 21st! So put your feet up, relax, and enjoy some bargains from a fellow teacher, just like you! 

Store Link: 
Here's a peek at some of the units available in my store! Links to these units are in the captions below thumbnails. 


Preschool Ocean Unit


Animal Fun! Jungle Animals


United States Geography

No comments:

Post a Comment