Monday, June 4, 2018

Pay Dirt: Glitter and Glue Sticks Forever is now selling on Teachers Pay Teachers

Since I've been in ECE for a while now I have decided to make a little dough on the side by creating teaching resources on the extremely popular website, TeachersPayTeachers. This site allows me to create lessons through my Microsoft Word Program or PowerPoint and easily upload them as a PDF.

I have made sure to make each of  lessons, activities and worksheets bright and cheery with easy-to-understand instructions. Since I am just starting out all of the products are quite reasonably priced.

Some of my products Include:

  • A Father's Day Learning Pack 
  • June Special Days Calendar and Activities 
  • A preschool to 1st grade-friendly Farm Pack 
Here's a link to my TpT Site: 


My Glitter and Glue Sticks forever Logo 




No comments:

Post a Comment