Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stay in the Present!: A Lovely Gift for National Teacher Day!

Yeah! It's National Teacher Day! Have you thanked your teacher today?

Today, I received one of the loveliest gifts I have ever received in my short years spent as a teacher: a picture frame with a very elegant piece of burlap with the many adjectives that describe moi emblazoned on its humble fibers.

One of the mothers at our school created this simply stunning gift using a word processing program and a special printer that prints on fabric.

I thought that the glorious lunch and dessert was thanks enough, but add in this snappy little gift of gratitude from my students, and you get the proverbial icing on the cake for this perky preschool teacher.

*Take note that one of my kiddos described me as a princess!  Disney eat your heart out! Miss Hatcher has entered the building, but where's my scepter? I already have one very sparkly and glamorous crown!


No comments:

Post a Comment