Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You Can Never Be Too Prepared: Designing a December Holiday-themed Bulletin Board for the Blustry Days Ahead!

As the end of November approaches, the thought on every preschool teacher's mind is: how will I design my December/holiday-themed bulletin board?  Well, at least this preschool teachers!

For the classroom board, the children decorated some pretty sharp-looking skates that would definitely earn perfect marks during any professional figure skating event!

I will describe it to you since I didn't have my camera with me. The background features black bulletin board paper and cheerful, sparkly snowflakes that are flanked by purple and silver lettering stating "Skating Into the Holidays".

Below the snowflakes and lettering is a "slick" blue cellophane skating pond featuring two talented and cutesy ice skaters. I artfully arranged the children's hand-stamped and sticker happy ice skates below my skating duo.

Check back soon to see this icy, cool holiday-themed design fit for the snowy and chilly winter-white days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment