Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Fourth of July Went Off With a Bang! Check Out a cute Firecracker/Fireworks 4th of July Guessing Game











As I gazed at the brilliant fireworks yesterday, I remembered the firecracker lesson plan I developed for my students.

I will be presenting it during tomorrows circletime and I am sure it will be an explosive hit!

Why not try this circletime activity with your students too? I promise it will really "spark" their imagination, memory and logical thinking skills.

To add a little extra sparkle and honor America's birthday, I have added some views of the flaming fireworks I witnessed last night.

Have a Happy and Healthy Fourth of July!


The teacher has the children guess what square the firecracker is under and lifts each up to reveal
 either a firework or the firecracker 
The squares were created using fireworks fabric 
The fireworks were cut from foam 
The firecracker is from a Cricut cartridge 








No comments:

Post a Comment